Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Why are McCain's pants on fire?

By Michael J.W. Stickings

From NPR this morning, via Aravosis:

NPR: Given what you've said Senator, is there an occasion where you could imagine turning to Governor Palin for advice in a foreign policy crisis.

MCCAIN: I've turned to her advice many times in the past, I can't imagine turning to Senator Obama or Senator Biden cuz they've been wrong, they were wrong about Iraq, wrong about Russia...

Apparently McCain admires Palin's "worldview" and understanding of the "threats that we face": "I'm very proud of her, and proud of the knowledge and background that she has."

Uh-huh. Sure.

Aravosis: "Once again the question arises: lying McCain or demented McCain?"

You decide. I'll go with lying.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • I have to speak up for the demented option. In a speech yesterday, he seemed to be saying that Venezuela was in the Middle East.

    Add that to Spain being in Latin America and the "Iraq-Afghanistan border" and I think we have a case.

    By Blogger Capt. Fogg, at 3:03 PM  

  • 60 percent of me votes for demented. 30 percent of me votes for lying. 10 percent of me has no opinion. It is really sad to look at this lying, demented, old man (and getting older by the minute) and see what ambition can do, or rather undo. Personally, I think it is more Stepford Wife Cindy who has the driving ambition to get them into power.

    By Blogger Bob's Blog, at 3:42 PM  

  • I'm going with demented, even though he is by nature a liar. I honestly think he's losing it.

    By Blogger Libby Spencer, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home