Monday, April 03, 2006

Koufax congratulations

Please head on over to Wampum for the winners of this year's Koufax Awards. The Reaction didn't make it to the final round of voting, but I appreciate all the support we received. I'm also happy to note that our co-blogger Creature's blog State of the Day did make it to the final round for Best New Blog. The Reaction, State of the Day, and The (liberal)Girl Next Door all received multiple nominations.

In addition, some of our favourite bloggers (and some of our best friends in the blogosphere) did extremely well: Crooks and Liars won Best Blog. Echidne of the Snakes won Most Deserving of Wider Recognition, Shakespeare's Sister won Best Group Blog, and Glenn Greenwald's Unclaimed Territory, to which the Anonymous Liberal contributes, won Best New Blog.

I would like to mention, too, that Steve Benen's The Carpetbagger Report, for me one of the highlights of the blogosphere (and I blog I very much look to for inspiration and guidance), finished in a virtual four-way dead-heat for Best Blog, along with C&L, FireDogLake, and Hullabaloo. All great finalists, all deserving, and it's great to see Steve among them.

Congratulations to all the winners. And congratulations again to all the nominees. I'm proud to be among them.

The Koufax Awards are all about celebrating the best and the brightest of the liberal-progressive blogosphere, and, as far as I'm concerned, there's a lot to celebrate out there.

Go see for yourself.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home