Wednesday, July 04, 2012

July 4, 2012 -- Independence Day


We had our day three days ago. Now it's the Americans' turn.

Happy Fourth of July, my American friends and family!

**********

We'll have several new posts up today, but let's start off by posting this clip of Bruce Springsteen, as American a musician as there is, performing "Independence Day" with The E Street Band at MSG on November 8, 2009.

Well Papa go to bed now it's getting late
Nothing we can say is gonna change anything now
I'll be leaving in the morning from St. Mary's Gate
We wouldn't change this thing even if we could somehow
Cause the darkness of this house has got the best of us
There's a darkness in this town that's got us too
But they can't touch me now
And you can't touch me now
They ain't gonna do to me
What I watched them do to you...

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home