Sunday, May 20, 2012

Why are you making me think about Al Gore's love life?

It's true. I'm a good-looking man.
I don't care one way or the other that various press outlets are reporting that former Vice President Al Gore has a girlfriend. I don't care that he's dating and I don't care that some people think it's a story. The funniest part about the Washington Post write up on this is that there seems to be no hint of scandal surrounding Gore's new relationship with Elizabeth Keadle. Gore has been split from Tipper for two years. It appears that Ms. Keadle played no part in the split. It also appears that his new main squeeze is fairly low key:

No Facebook or Twitter that you'll find, few appearances in the gossip columns or society pages. Independently wealthy, discreet, age-appropriate. All good things, if you're one of the most famous men in the world.

A famous, unattached, adult male is dating and everything about it is completely on the up and up, so let's write about it. Not sure I like being forced to think about Al Gore's love life, but there it is. I hear he's a great kisser.

In a strange sort of way, the story is a little like the old society page entries: Mr. Albert Gore, formerly Vice President of the United States and now an internationally known environmental activist, has been keeping company with one Elizabeth Keadle, an avid horsewoman active in a number of political and social causes.

Go for it kids. I'm pulling for you.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home