Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I am Rush Limbaugh's wife... part deux

I Am Rush Limbaugh’s Wife...Part Deux takemycountrybackHi everyone. It's me again! Kathy Rogers Limbaugh. The luckiest girl in the world! Holla!! I wanted to write another post after my last one got such a great response. Plus, I wanted to give you an update as to how my husband is doing since he called that uppity college slut a whorebag.

I have to say, my husband has been having quite a week. All of those "liberal media elites," as my husband loves to call them, have been going crazy over this whole thing. It is just to bizarre to me. Even a bunch of his advertisers have left the show, which is really weird because they are the ones who usually like what he has to say. I mean when Rush made fun of that guy from Back to the Future for having Parkinson's disease nobody seemed to mind at all. When he said that the NAACP should have riot rehearsal and get a liquor store and practice robberies, nobody said anything then either! I mean, it's not like a lot of black people listen to his show. And if one happens to slip through the cracks, when they are not smoking it that is, then he just tells it like it is. I remember he told me about this one time a long time ago, some slutty black girl called his show to harass him. Rush told her to take the bone out of her nose. LOL! I mean, you can see why I married him.

So why is everyone so upset when he calls some college student who likes to have sex all day long a slut? And to make matters even worse, I am now being harassed! For example, I was shopping the other day for a new Prada handbag and this woman who I didn't even know came up to me and asked if I was Rush Limbaugh's wife. I asked her, "Which wife are you thinking of because he has had four of them." She looked at me like I just walked out of Banana Republic or something and stormed off. What a bitch, right?

My point is, I can't even go into my favorite stores anymore without some slutty, contraception binging slut, wearing shoes from the Gap by the way, coming up to me and asking me things. It's like I am being assaulted or even raped! I mean, my husband said he was sorry for calling that slut a slut. I told him he did not have to apologize to anyone for anything. I told him he should go onto the radio the next day and say that not only is that girl a slut, but that she also has no taste in clothes.

As usual, he didn't listen to me. Later I tried to give him the cold shoulder when he came into the bedroom wearing nothing but his ratty EIB polo shirt. But he was feeling depressed as a result of all of this so I backed down. Plus he threatened to close my credit card account if I didn't "give it up," as he calls it. I mean, can you blame me? The cards are all in his name. I am not allowed to open one by myself. Sometimes that makes me so mad. But then, I am a girl. That's just how it goes, right?

Oh well. Tootles!

********** 

Guest post by tmcbpatriot (not Kathryn Rogers, but close) 

tmcbpatriot's informative and always entertaining blog, Take My Country Back, emanates from somewhere out in the Midwest. He writes passionately and as often as possible about a confused, mindless right wing hopelessly lost in the abyss of endless lies and misdirection. 

Ed. note: This is the patriot's fourth guest post for us. His first was on how it's about the vagina, stupid, his second was on gay marriage and the end of the GOP, and his third was the first post by Kathryn Rogers. I'm a big fan of his blog and we're happy to have him on board.

For more from The Reaction team on Dear Leader Rush and his vicious attack on Sandra Fluke, see:


See also Mustang Bobby's "Annals of Victimhood" over at his place, Bark Bark Woof Woof.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

  • I will make Rush Limbaugh pay for his remarks. In all 90% of his advertisers have left his so called show. By his own definition his own wife is a slut, prostitute and I think it fits her as well. Sandra www.sandrafluke.com

    By Anonymous Sandra Fluke, at 5:13 PM  

  • It is sad to see such a good looking woman post what she did. She married Rush for his money and I can bet on that. She has no class and no sense of humor. Well maybe some humor, she married Rush. She sounds stupid or maybe she is just high with Rush. She will no doubt not get much sex because of what I hear.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:04 AM  

  • His wife does seem to be lacking in any intellect. Perhaps with Rush's Rx drug use he can get a "Posti-Vac" to advertise. They are available with Medicaid.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 PM  

  • Ummm, folks? This is satire. Rush's wife DID NOT write the article. Quit making liberals look bad!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home