Monday, October 10, 2011

(Canadian) Thanksgiving 2011


Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians.

It's a lovely day here in the Toronto area.

The Steelers won yesterday, crushing the Titans, and may (or may not) be back on track, my football and hockey fantasy teams are doing well, we're relaxing at home, and we have a nice dinner planned for later this afternoon: roast chicken, mashed potatoes, squash, sauteed brussels, stuffing...

Oh, and the Habs got back on track as well yesterday, beating the new Winnipeg Jets after a tough opening-night loss to the hated Leafs. And there's baseball, too, though I don't have a horse in the race... go Brewers!

Overall, not too bad.

I'll get back to blogging later. Right now, I think I'll have a beer out on the deck.

(Oh, a Happy Columbus Day as well, if you happen to celebrate European imperial expansionism.)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home