Saturday, March 19, 2011

10,000 posts


I forgot to mention, we reached the 10,000-post milestone here at The Reaction the other day. (It was my "Unblogging" post, wherein I apologized for not blogging enough this week -- and also a post that discussed nuclear nightmare in Japan and the possibility of another war in the Middle East.)

I must say, I'm very proud of what we've accomplished here, and it's amazing to think we've done that many posts. I still remember that first one, way back when.

A huge thank you, as always, to my wonderful co-bloggers, past and present, as well as to the many other fantastic contributors we've had over the years. It's been my privilege and pleasure to blog alongside so many great people, and to have been able to turn this blog into a place where so many different voices could be heard. It's my name on top, but I really do consider this a team effort.

Let's hope we make it to 20,000, and beyond.

But who knows what the future will bring? Honestly, I had no idea what would become of this blog when I started it, mostly because I really had no idea what blogging was all about. It's been an incredible experience. No, this isn't one of the "major" blogs, but I do think we've built it into something really good, something of extremely high quality, something respected in the blogosphere, even if we're not huge. I just hope that we keep getting better, that we keep growing, and that we keep having fun doing it. And I hope all of you keep coming back to check us out.

To all, thank you for your support. Even if you just came here once, from a Google search or something, it's a genuine pleasure to welcome you to our blog. And to those of you who are regular readers, well, all I can say is that I'm humbled.

10,000 posts. Wow. Seriously... wow!

Now let's keep it going! Stay tuned.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home