Monday, November 01, 2010

MJWS at C&L


I just wanted to let you all know that I'm doing "Mike's Blog Round Up" over at Crooks and Liars for the next two weeks. (I'm not "Mike," I'm just filling in for him.) It's my second time with the gig, and it's a great pleasure to be involved with such an important blog, one of the essential destinations of the political blogosphere.

My first post went up this morning -- you can find it here. Check out the great links.

Feel free to e-mail tips/links to me at mjwstickings AT yahoo DOT ca. I won't be able to put everything up, of course, but I'll do my best to recognize some smaller blogs that deserve more attention.

And now, as I'm not feeling well today, perhaps partly in anticipation of tomorrow, I'm going to go back to lying on the couch.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home