Monday, October 11, 2010

Me and Roger Waters


Good evening, everyone. After heading down to Buffalo for the Roger Waters concert on Friday, I decided to take a couple of days off from blogging over the long Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada.

Yes, it's Thanksgiving here, in case you weren't aware.

Anyway, I'll get back to blogging later today, Monday, on my day off.

In the meantime, here are some photos I took at the concert. I'll have a lot and I'll post more later. These are from the first half of the show, with the fifth one taken at intermission.

We had floor seats, 13th row. I've been a Pink Floyd fan for a long, long time, and I can't really explain how amazing it's been to see The Wall performed live after all these years. Twice -- opening night in Toronto and again in Buffalo. Of course, I wish it were with Gilmour and Mason (Wright, alas, died a couple of years ago), but it's still an awe-inspiring and deeply moving show. Truly and utterly incredible.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home