Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

Whatever you celebrate, however you celebrate -- within reason, of course -- I hope you're having a great Christmas Day.

I've enjoyed many things this holiday season, and one of them, I must admit, is being away from the computer, taking a break from blogging. Aside from a short post yesterday, and this one now, I haven't done any posting, and I haven't even spent much time at the computer. There haven't even been any sports scores to check, and so even my fantasy teams have been on a much-needed break. (I'll be watching some of the Chargers-Titans game tonight, but my woeful team didn't make the playoffs in my main fantasy football league.)

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the day.

Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays.

-- Michael

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home