Friday, November 20, 2009

Rudy Giuliani set to run for U.S. Senate -- maybe


Rudy Giuliani has apparently decided not to run for governor of New York and may instead seek the GOP nomination to run against Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand next year. (Giuliani's people are denying this.)


If he wants to get back into politics, all I can say is: Bring it on!

(I called Gillibrand "a horrible, horrible pick" when she was appointed by Gov. David Paterson earlier this year, but, while I don't follow her all that closely, she seems to be doing fairly well. She doesn't seem to be anything like the quasi-Republican some of us thought she was. Against Giuliani, though, it's an easy choice. I'd be for Gillibrand all the way, without question.)

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Rudy Giuliani is a scumbag of the highest order. It seems the politicians in N.Y. are some of the biggest a-holes in the nation, and that's saying a lot.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:17 PM  

  • I beg to differ. I believe, technically speaking, Rudy is actually a douche bag. A fine distinction I know, but important.

    By Blogger Capt. Fogg, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home