Thursday, November 19, 2009

8,000 posts


Just a quick note to say that we passed 8,000 posts at The Reaction today. (#8,000 was Capt. Fogg's this afternoon.) Some blogs have done more, of course, but that's a lot, and I think back to that first post I wrote way back on March 29, 2005.

At the time, I wrote that this blog would be "a reaction to all the nonsense out there that passes for intelligent discourse." I'd like to think it's an enlightened reaction to a lot of things, that we contribute positive ideas, and that we add something of value to the blogosphere and to public discourse generally. And I'd like to take this opportunity, once more, to thank my wonderful team of co-bloggers, without whom there wouldn't be so many posts, and without whom this blog wouldn't be nearly as good as it is, if I do say so myself.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • I noticed that I'd gone "over the top" with that one, but then I'm frequently accused of that.

    I'm proud to be here and looking forward to the next 8000.

    By Blogger Capt. Fogg, at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home