Thursday, September 17, 2009

Millions, billions, trillions...

By Capt. Fogg

I'm pretty new to Twitter, but the place sounds like an aviary today with all the giggling about Sean Hannity's statement that Acorn, the subject of much hilarity this week, is slated to receive eight and a half TRILLION dollars from the government. I'm not sure that Sean is aware that the Census Bureau dropped ACORN a week ago, as Fox reported. Even so -- $8,500,000,000,000.00? Sean, thousands, millions, billions, trillions -- there's a difference!

So I'm wondering if maybe the next time I call him Insanity Hannity y'all won't say I'm over the top. I mean, I'm just sayin'.



(Cross-posted from Human Voices.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • if he only would take the $ hit out of his mouth...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home