Friday, January 23, 2009

Obama: "I won."

By Michael J.W. Stickings

So said Obama to Republicans at a meeting with Congressional leaders this morning, responding to "Republican gripes about his stimulus package."

Conservative Allahpundit notes sarcastically that "[t]he golden age of bipartisanship beginneth." How hard it is to deal with reality when the tables have so dramatically turned.

And Obama wasn't being partisan, he was just telling it like it is. (If anything, he's being exceedingly non-partisan, much to the frustration of those of us who would like him to be much tougher. Though I suspect the toughness will come before too long, if only because Republicans, and especially the many wackos in the House, are themselves so brutally partisan.)

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

  • Yeah, right. Keep rationalizing till your ass bleeds. Read my comment in your sunsequent post.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 AM  

  • Sunsequent? Is that like some endless summer thing, or are you just another angry expert on bleeding rectums? I mean it got Rush out of the Army, but there isn't a draft any more, you know.

    By Blogger Capt. Fogg, at 12:06 PM  

  • Fogg - why are you so hung up on typos? So I never got typing lessons, so what?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 AM  

  • Nor did I, but then I have a sense of humor and I'm not a one-handed typist with nothing to do all day either.

    By Blogger Capt. Fogg, at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home