Monday, December 15, 2008

By way of an explanation

By Michael J.W. Stickings

Why no new posts from me the past couple of days? I'm in the middle of a move -- well, now near the end of it -- from one part of suburban Toronto to another. We have Internet access at our new place, but our computer is on the floor, behind the couch, amid bags and boxes and crates and the like.

Moving is a challenge, as many of you know, and it's even more of a challenge with children, not to mention with the weather the way it's been here recently (cold and snowy until the past day or so), and, well, various priorities have overtaken blogging in recent days.

But I'll be back to blogging this week, and, before long, I'll be back to my normal blogging self.

Thank you, as always, to my fantastic co-bloggers for carrying the load. Keep checking back here for new posts from them today and everyday, and, for more, click on their bylines to go straight to their blogs.

I'll post again soon.

Take care out there.

-- Michael

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home