Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Obamanomics

By Creature

I know Obama has chosen some of the very people who got us into this mess to help get us out, but, like Mike Malloy, I'm not in the mood to yell about that just yet. If solace is needed I look to some of the new minds Obama has hired and I look to people smarter than me for their positive take on the old minds.

To some degree, good or bad, the Bush years have defeated me to the extent that Obama, and his early decisions, are the beneficiaries of that defeat.

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • I know they are tring to safe the big three, and thats great, but there are a lot of ther people who are lossing their jobs. Like the men and women of BALL CAN CORP in Kansas City Missouri. Whom is going to give them their jobs back. Maybe the new BALL PLANT they are building in POLLAND? Stop these bill non union Corps from taking the jobs outside of the US!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

  • blackcoptermedia.com is the way to go!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 PM  

  • Some of his appointments definitely raise an eyebrow. We'll soon see if he defines his era, or they do. If they do, we're screwed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home