Saturday, October 04, 2008

Quote of the Day

By Mustang Bobby

"I'm sure I'm not the only male in America who, when Palin dropped her first wink, sat up a little straighter on the couch and said, 'Hey, I think she just winked at me.' And her smile. By the end, when she clearly knew she was doing well, it was so sparkling it was almost mesmerizing. It sent little starbursts through the screen and ricocheting around the living rooms of America."

-- Rich Lowry in National Review

"I may vomit." -- Sheridan Whiteside in The Man Who Came to Dinner.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Like Bill Maher said last night, Rich Lowry (who happens to be one of the biggest schmucks in America), needs to immediately some sex with a woman, or a man, or a goat, or someone or something.

    By Blogger Bob's Blog, at 3:18 PM  

  • I meant to say "have" some sex. Just thinking about Rich Lowry made me drop a word.

    By Blogger Bob's Blog, at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home