Monday, September 08, 2008

Do not underestimate Sarah Palin

By Creature

Like Byron York over at The Corner (I loath to link, but here it is) I too watched the 2006 Alaska Gubernatorial Debate featuring Sarah Palin and I too was impressed (though in a Democrats-must-stop-discounting-Palin sort of way). She came across as very knowledgeable on the issues and far from the extremist the Left is portraying her to be. I'm not saying she's not an extremist, she is, but be forewarned she does not come across that way. With the polls already showing a big swing McCain's way, and with Palin prepping 24/7 to learn McCain's neo-con ways, it's imperative Barack Obama do something to thwart this momentum immediately. I hate to be a hand-wringer, and I trust that Obama is a political-barracuda in his own right, but if nothing is done soon I fear the Palin-McCain momentum may just snowball.

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

  • Keeping her away from the press is part of the plan to keep her extremism hidden as long as possible until they can train her to keep it all hid.

    I agree, she's dangerous, but not to the Democrats: she's dangerous to the world.

    By Blogger Capt. Fogg, at 11:27 AM  

  • Yes, to the world.

    I can't help but be depressed this morning. I wish I could stay in the optimistic bubble produced by Obama's acceptance speech.

    By Blogger creature, at 11:31 AM  

  • Oh dear - you'll have to sweat this one out too! It was all such a slam dunk. What happened? Fox News "tricked" everyone again? MSNBC was just TOO OBJECTIVE to be believed so they booted Olbermann and Matthews? Who's behind this? The right-wingers at the Old Gray Lady? Who? WHO! WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS?! THERE MUST BE YET ANOTHER CONSPIRACY LED BY CHENEY!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

  • She turns out to be a dim-wit on the phone. How can someone be in power if they are so gullible? Check out this prank phone call by two Canadians from Montreal. She is a sloganeering nit-wit! Wake up America!

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/audio/play/1044661/

    PS- I'm Canadian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home