Sunday, August 17, 2008

The view from here 3

By Michael J.W. Stickings

Well, I've blogged much more than I thought I would during my vacation, and this weekend is when I've finally taken time off from any and all serious posting. I'll get back to the political stuff tomorrow night or Tuesday, once I'm back home in Toronto.

For now -- if you'll indulge me -- here are some more photos, from today, walking along the Dunelands trail at Cavendish, in PEI National Park, which is just east of us.

That's me in the second one. And in the fourth one you can see the famous Cavendish Beach in the distance, the start of the Dunelands trail.

Have I mentioned that I love it here?

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Your pics make it abundantly clear why you love PEI. The redness of the land is quite striking, providing wonderful contrast to the blues and greens.
    Thanks for all of these amazing visuals.

    By Blogger Carol Gee, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home