Thursday, October 18, 2007

Larry Craig, liar

By Michael J.W. Stickings

No, not about not being gay, or bisexual, or bi-curious, or whatever, and, no, not about what he was really doing, or looking for, in that washroom stall in Minneapolis. (We know what he is and we know what he was looking for.) No, this time it's about using the Internet. In that NBC interview with Matt Lauer the other night, he said this:

Matt, you won’t believe this. But I don’t use the Internet. I don’t have a computer at my desk. I’ve never used the Internet. It’s just not what I do.

Oh, he uses his BlackBerry, but that's it. Incredible? Yes, without credibility. Via Think Progress, the Examiner exposes the lie.

For more, see Arlen Parsa at The Daily Background (and Shakesville).

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share