Friday, June 22, 2007

BAGeL Radio on the TeeVee?

By Creature

First, dear Reaction readers, please stop by SotD and read Ted's post regarding Internet radio's Day of Silence . It's important and you can make a difference. Next, if you want to see Ted, and BAGeL Radio, on the TeeVee as he fights for Internet radio's very existence, go here [and Go, Ted!]. Finally, because it's all about the music in the end, today is Friday and that means 480 Minutes of live BAGeL Radio goodness [9AM Pacfic/12PM Eastern]. New White Stripes today [yay!]. Ted says the new album is "amazing." I cannot wait.

Happy Friday, everyone. And remember, you've got to fight for your right to BAGeL.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Good luck and best wishes to Ted and a very, very good cause.

    I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree about The White Stripes, Creature. I've tried, but I just can't. They annoy me.

    Great album that I just bought and am really getting into. The new Guster, Ganging Up on the Sun. The songs "Ruby Falls" and "Dear Valentine" are amazing, but the rest are fantastic, too, with one or two exceptions. I remember when they were called Gus at Tufts, one of the better campus bands. I know I'm a bit late coming to them, but I suppose I never gave them much of a shot before now. My mistake.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 7:19 PM  

  • Maybe try The Ranconteurs (Mr. White's other band) to help you past your annoyance.

    And, I'll be sure to check Guster out.

    By Blogger creature, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home