Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Reaction Round-Up -- 10/13/06

By Michael J.W. Stickings

If you've been visiting this site regularly (and if not, we certainly hope you do -- everyone's welcome), you may have noticed that I, the co-bloggers, and the guest bloggers are posting more than ever. We've gone from around 2-4 posts a day to 6, or 8, or even 10. All the posts from the past two weeks are on the main page, and we invite you to scroll down to see what you may have missed, but it's easy with all this blogging for posts to get lost well down the page. Some very good posts, if I may be so immodest. So I thought I'd introduce a new feature, the Friday Reaction Round-Up. Each and every Friday (I hope), I'll put up a post at the end of the day with direct links to some of our posts from the past few days, posts that I think may be of particular interest to you. Let us begin (in no particular order):

So there you go. If you've seen these already, I apologize for the repetition. But if you haven't, I hope you check them out. There have been many more (scroll down and have a look), but these are some of the highlights. And stay tuned -- we'll be back with many more posts throughout the weekend and beyond. And wherever you are, have a great weekend.

(Go Steelers! The 1-3 Steelers!)

-- MJWS

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home