Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I loathe Dick Cheney

By Richard K. Barry

Oh, isn't that special, and utterly surprising that Dick Cheney thinks Barack Obama the "worst president" ever, or at least since little Dick first slithered onto the planet.

Said Dick in a new Playboy interview:

I look at Barack Obama and I see the worst president of my lifetime, without question. I used to have significant criticism of Jimmy Carter, but compared to Barack Obama and the damage he is doing to the nation — it’s a tragedy.

[...]

The way Obama is functioning now, he’s crippling the capacity of future presidents to deal with future crises.

I don't generally speak in terms of pure evil, but Cheney's existence does suggest the possibility.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • I agree that Cheney is evil. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. It scares me that such a person can achieve so much power in a supposedly democratic country.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home