Friday, August 24, 2012

OMG! Do I agree with Ann Coulter?


Could it be that Ann Coulter just said something I agree with? I think I need to wash out my brain with Lysol.

But I guess it's not quite that bad. Yes, I do believe that the oh-so-typical Tea Twit Todd Akin is a swine, but I would stop short of using nuclear weapons on him as she demands (rather messy at best), and I don't think he's not a real Republican as she asserts, and I certainly don't, as most of my saner readers will agree, think the Democratic Party financed his campaign just to make the Republicans look ridiculous. Hell. they've looked ridiculous for over 30 years.

"What he cares about is his own ego," said Arrogant Ann of the Thousand-Ton Ego on Insanity Hannity's Fox News show. She complained about his lack of knowledge of medical facts, as well one should expect of a propagandist who carefully researches and checks her facts to be sure none of her assertions actually corresponds with any.

I probably should rephrase that to use the word "whined" in ironic emulation of her favorite phraseology: Ann went wah -- she went wah-wah-wah.

(Cross-posted from Human Voices.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home