Friday, June 29, 2012

Thankfully for them, neither CNN nor Fox News had much credibility left to lose


As you probably know by now, CNN and Fox News got it badly wrong yesterday morning, reporting that the individual mandate had been struck down when in fact, uh, it hadn't.

And so it should come as no surprise that we're having another "Dewey Beats Truman" moment, with these images, an iconic one from 1948 and a photoshopped one from 2012, making the rounds:


Labels: , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Yesterday morning, I got a CNN email alert on my phone that the mandate had been struck down. I was bummed out, but decided to not dwell on it and took care of some chores. Later, when I turned on my PC and clicked over to Yahoo's main page, I was stunned to see that the inital report had been wrong.
    Even though I've always had mixed feelings about Obamacare, I really enjoyed yesterday. I felt great all day. It was even more amusing to click around and check out the outrage on the wingnut sites.
    Normally, I don't enjoy other people's suffering. But yesterday, I happily made an exception.
    It was even more amusing to watch a desperate Limbaugh and Levin trying to spin the news to their base.

    By Blogger Marc McDonald, at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home