Monday, January 31, 2011

MJWS @ C&L

By Michael J.W. Stickings

I wanted to let you know that I'm doing "Mike's Blog Round Up" over at Crooks and Liars this week, through Super Bowl Sunday. (I'm not "Mike," I'm just filling in for him.) It's my third time with the gig -- the last time was back in November for two weeks -- and it's a great pleasure to be involved with such an important blog, one of the essential destinations of the political blogosphere.

My first post went up this morning -- just head on over to C&L to find it. Check out the great links, all of them to excellent posts on the situation in Egypt.

Feel free to e-mail tips/links to me at mjwstickings AT yahoo DOT ca. I won't be able to put everything up, of course, but I'll do my best to recognize some smaller blogs that deserve more attention.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home