Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Why don't we send the Teabaggers back under the rock whence they came?


Oh, those teabaggers. They're just civic-minded patriots, aren't they? Good, wholesome, well-intentioned Americans. Real Americans who have risen up against the evils of American democracy...

Just take that rally in Greenville, South Carolina over the weekend. You know, the one at which former GOP Rep. and nativist extraordinaire Tom Tancredo asked,

If his wife says Kenya is his homeland, why don't we just send him back?

And at which a Baptist pastor said that he was prepared to

suit up, get my gun, go to Washington, and do what they trained me to do.

And at which the head of Florida's right-wing Constitution Party said that

we're going to be fighting in the streets

if Teabaggers don't get to work.

And at which another speaker, convinced that GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham is gay, said,

I'm a tolerant person. I don't care about your private life, Lindsey, but as our U.S. Senator I need to figure out why you're trying to sell out your own countrymen, and I need to make sure you being gay isn't it,

implying that being gay makes you a traitor.

See? Good, wholesome Americans. Bigotry? Where? I don't see any. Those goddamn fucking liberals are just making that shit up.

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home