Sunday, March 14, 2010

Theodore Olbermann, Keith's father, has died


A lot of us came to learn of Theodore Olbermann, and his illness (and the care he was receiving), through Keith's incredible "Special Comment" tribute on Countdown recently. I repost that video below.

Theodore Olbermann died yesterday, and Keith wrote about him, beautifully, at his MLB blog:

He was my inspiration, and will always remain so. His bravery these last six months cannot be measured. He is as much my hero now, as he was when I was five years old.

If you haven't seen Keith's "Special Comment," I cannot recommend enough. Even if you have, it's worth watching again. As I wrote when I first posted it, it's one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home