Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Sunday

By Michael J.W. Stickings

It's Thanksgiving weekend in Canada, and a lovely autumn day here in Toronto. I haven't blogged until now, and I likely won't again until later this evening, what with dinner to prepare and football to watch, and family the primary priority, but I have been tweeting a bit now and then on this and that -- so follow me there, if you don't already.

(Thankfully, the Steelers won, beating the lowly Lions 28-20 in Detroit. But it was another stress-inducing effort. I can't take much more of it, and they really need to do better to close out games. There's no excuse.)

I hope you're all having a nice weekend, wherever you may be.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians.

-- Michael

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home