Tuesday, October 06, 2009

MJWS at HuffPo

By Michael J.W. Stickings

For what it's worth -- and I'm actually pretty excited about it -- I'm now blogging at The Huffington Post. I think I mentioned this a while back, but I finally got around to putting up my first post yesterday.

My first post is cross-posted from here, as many of my posts there will be. It's the one from Sunday on how Obama is pushing for the public option and campaigning for Democratic unity on Capitol Hill. If you want to check it out at HuffPo, here it is.

Also, should you wish to follow me there, here's my HuffPo page. (It includes both my HuffPo posts and my Twitter entries. If you wish to follow me at Twitter, here you go.)

I'll probably do one or two posts there a week. As I say, it's exciting to be part of one of the most important websites around, and one of the most important new media outlets in the world.

Alright, enough about me. Let's get back to the blogging.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home