Friday, August 07, 2009

"Death Panel"

By Creature

This today from our almost-vice president:

The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's "death panel" so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their "level of productivity in society," whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.

It's shit like this that has me wanting to disconnect completely. I just can't take the lies.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • I am serious
    Whats wrong with the plan to give $5000.00 for health care? This would safety net all those in the poverty level. I pay $255.00 per month in NY. The government then could step in and pick up the rest if needed.

    By Anonymous shipwrecksoul, at 1:55 PM  

  • I share the frustration. Can a country that supports this level of fraud and dishonesty survive? Does it deserve to?

    By Blogger Capt. Fogg, at 4:14 PM  

  • First appointment to Death Panel.


    See:


    http://notionscapital.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/paula-abdul-named-to-obama-death-panel/

    By Anonymous Mike Licht, at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home