Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stepping aboard

By Boatboy

...Or, the new boy on the 'blog.

Hello, everyone. After a few guest posts, MJWS and the team have invited me to join this ensemble.

For those who don't know, I've been speaking and writing for some time, but only 'blogging for a few months. I'm an old New Englander, transplanted to Southwest Florida and still finding my way around. For the full scoop, please have a look at View From The Docks, my own 'blog, and read Casting Off for a more complete bio.

I've been part of the commenting communities at Bark Bark Woof Woof and Shakesville for some time, however View From The Docks is fairly recent. I was delighted that MJWS put up some of my other postings, and I'm very flattered to join the crew here at The Reaction.

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • Welcome, Boatboy.

    By Blogger creature, at 10:13 PM  

  • Welcome aboard.

    By Blogger Capt. Fogg, at 11:27 AM  

  • Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home