Sunday, March 22, 2009

My weekend

By Michael J.W. Stickings

I apologize for my lack of posting this weekend. My family (especially the kids), March Madness (I picked 14 of the Sweet 16 right), laziness (just not much energy or desire to blog), and various other priorities (I finally saw W., which I didn't like at all: whatever my rather negative views of Bush, it's cartoonish and contrived -- and two stars at most) have, in that order, kept me rather busy, or at least kept me from blogging, and, on top of all that, I've been battling an annoying cold for the past week or so.

And, somewhat tired of what I've been writing about lately, I think I just needed a couple of days off to relax and refresh.

I'll be back at it tomorrow, though -- and of course there will be much more from the co-bloggers, who continue to make this blog so much better than it ever could have been had I kept it a solo project.

So stay tuned for new posts. And enjoy the rest of your weekend.

-- Michael

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • dear Micheal , you are a piece of shit.

    don't ever associate yourself with a real party you moron.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM  

  • See, this is the sort of crap we bloggers have to put up with. I mean, what the hell? Some fucking idiot comes on and writes this -- while hiding behind anonymity? Come on, you worthless troll, either reveal yourself or get the fuck out of here.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home