Monday, November 03, 2008

Rest, relaxation, and football

By Michael J.W. Stickings

I took a bit of a much-needed break from blogging on Sunday, mostly to watch football, spend quality time with the family (which, believe it or not, includes football), rest, and gather my energy for the next few days.

For those of us bloggers with families and jobs, after all, there isn't always much time to blog, and so we blog at crazy hours, when we can, which for me often means at night, late at night.

I'll be blogging as much as I can over the next few days, as will many of the co-bloggers, so I encourage you all to keep checking back regularly.

I do intend to live-blog the election returns Tuesday evening and night, probably from 6 or 7 pm until... well, for as long as I can.

I don't intend to get much sleep the next few nights. Hence the day off.

If you missed anything, make sure to check out Carol's round-ups of last week and the weekend.

I'll be back soon with more.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • I was just wondering if you have tried, or have the setanta sports package for watching the football on TV?

    I've heard from a mate that they get quite a lot of premiership football games on there, and have taken over as the new sky sports channel.

    Is it worth paying monthly for this TV channel?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home