Friday, October 10, 2008

The McCain-Palin Mob

By Michael J.W. Stickings

In case you missed it -- and it's been making the rounds the past couple of days -- here's a rather revealing clip of the McCain-Palin mob in Strongsville, Ohio.

As Tim Russo of blogger interrupted puts it: "I've been doing blog video for a while, and presidential rallies a lot longer. And this is the most strange, ignorant, uninformed, angry, up-to-no-good, and gullible group of people I've ever seen at a political rally. Ever."

And they're the McCain-Palin base.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Michael,
    It is a very disturbing video. If you take that blonde that keeps jumping into frame and multiply her by nearly half the population of America, you may get a clearer picture of why I feel the need to leave. Even if Obama wins, millions of people like her will still be among us - teaching our children, living next door to us. I know Canada, along with the rest of the world, is crumbling now, along with us here in the U.S., but I think I need to try the move.

    By Blogger Bob's Blog, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home