Thursday, September 04, 2008

A night for senility, sarcasm, and stupid smirks (at the RNC)

By Michael J.W. Stickings

That would be tonight, with McCain set to go on sometime after the NFL season opener (maybe).

The RNC has been a spirit-draining, soul-crushing affair, and we've already put up 11 posts today, plus this one, starting with my late-night review of Palin's speech. (Scroll down, or go to the home page and then scroll down, to check them out. Seriously, they're great.) I can't speak for my fantastic co-bloggers, but I'm pretty exhausted.

But stay tuned. We'll have much more reaction to come. Despite my exhaustion, I may just have a few comments in response to what is sure to be McCain's inadvertently hilarious and substantively appalling speech. And the co-bloggers are sure to have some, too, tonight or tomorrow.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home