Saturday, August 30, 2008

Is Sarah Palin American enough?

By Creature

I don't know about you, but John McCain's new VP pick seems a bit exotic to me.

She's from a state not on the mainland (is Alaska even a real state?). She's got that funny accent (almost French if you ask me). Her husband has some sort of Eskimo blood in him (I bet they live in one of them igloos). And, how can we be sure, once she gets into power, that she won't ask for Eskimo reparations?

So tell me, who is this Sarah Palin other than a pretty face and an empty pantsuit? I'm sorry, but Sarah Palin is dangerous for America.

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

  • You obviously have what it takes to work for Fox News, my friend.

    (Funny stuff.)

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 12:20 AM  

  • No, just dumb.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 AM  

  • LOL. Funny and true.

    By Blogger Libby Spencer, at 9:58 AM  

  • Eating your gender alive, Libby. How brave! And I bet you thought Ferraro was the best thing since sliced bread. Actually, she's a woman I have respect for after she called Obama on the carpet. You people really suck. While close to half of the people will vote for Obama, it is, nevertheless, a relief to know that you and your crowd represent about 2% of the elctorate in terms of leftist, paranoic, hate-America crap!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 AM  

  • Hardy, har, har. SOL -- that's shit out loud.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home