Thursday, July 31, 2008

A week without you / Thought I'd forget / Two weeks without you and I / Still haven't gotten over you yet

By Michael J.W. Stickings

Anyone know what song that's from? (Hints: It's a group. The lead singer's initials are B.C.)

**********

Alright, I'll give it away: I'm off on vacation from today until August 18, a long and much-needed break. Yes, I'm off with the family to Prince Edward Island.

I'll keep checking in and blogging while I'm there, but I likely won't post all that much. (Except when a huge story breaks, like something veep-related. Or if something goes haywire at the Olympics.) Well, I may try to do shorter posts than usual, but more of them. We'll see.

Regardless, the co-bloggers will post frequently, as they do now, and so there will continue to be fresh material on the site. They always have a lot to say, and what they say, they say extremely well. It's nice to know that this blog is in great hands when I'm away.

Speaking of great hands, Creature will be at the reins during my absence.

-- MJWS

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home