Sunday, July 06, 2008

Russ Feingold: A friend of the Constitution

By Creature

I understand the strain of thought that says we should leave Obama some rhetorical wiggle room so he can actually win the election come November. Personally, however, I think there's room for dissent and support. If anything, a little dissent, a little separation from the left helps Obama quell the right's chant that he's a radical lefty (which he is anything but). With that, and with full respect and thanks to Senator Feingold, boy do I wish it was Obama in this video and not Feingold.



(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Obama-Feingold?

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 8:09 PM  

  • No matter how hard I try, I cannot get myself to be pacified about Obama's current FISA stance. It may be expedient, it may be politic, it may be the only way he can win the election, but it still stinks.

    By Blogger Carol Gee, at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home