Sunday, June 01, 2008

Unhinged

By Creature

For me, the most baffling thing about this primary has been the vitriol coming from some of Senator Clinton's supporters. Yes, I want Barack Obama to be the next president of the United States, but even in the face of some despicable political tactics coming from the Clinton side I've still never wrote a post like this (please read the comments as well), or screamed to high heaven like this, or ever once threatened not to vote for the Democratic nominee, like this. I just don't get it.

Senator Obama played by the rules. Not only did his team play by the rules, they outplayed the Clinton team by those very rules. Winning an election is about strategy. The Clinton team had no strategy (unless you call inevitability a strategy). Like I said, I just don't get it.

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home