Saturday, June 07, 2008

Hillary ready to drink the Obama Kool-Aid...

By Creature

...but can she convince her supporters to take a swig too.

Stay tuned.

Update: As an Obama supporter I am satisfied. And, maybe for the first time, I am inspired by Senator Clinton. As I said upon hearing she was ending her campaign: Thank you, Senator. "Yes we can."

Update II: The speech still wasn't enough for some of Senator Clinton's supporters. I'm reading through the comments at Taylor Marsh and their mantra still holds [and I paraphrase]: "Obama, the thug, will never get my vote. We've been robbed." I guess I'll never understand.

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Creech,

    You don't get it?

    The header to your post says it all! Unwittingly, you've touched the nub of the problem! She had to drink the same Kool-Aid, the same Jim Jones Jungle Juice, that YOU guys did!

    By Blogger Carl, at 9:09 AM  

  • My headline, Carl, was meant to mock those who call Obama supporters Kool-Aid drinkers.

    By Blogger creature, at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home