Sunday, May 25, 2008

Inevitability Internalized

By Creature

I've been reading and listening to Senator Clinton's supporters the last few days, weeks, months and I understand not liking Senator Obama's health care plan. I understand thinking he's full of it with his kumbaya change message. I understand the opinion that he's inexperienced. What I do not understand is this mantra that somehow he has disrespected Senator Clinton.

It feels like Senator Clinton's inevitability argument has been internalized.

It's not that Obama has actually done anything to disrespect Senator Clinton, it's the mere fact that this youngster didn't wait his turn and allow the senator's coronation to come to fruition. I seriously don't get it and I hope Senator Clinton's supporters can get over this personalization of the campaign and see that, in the end, we are talking about saving our country, and more importantly the Supreme court, from another four years of Republican rule.

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:25 AM  

  • I think it would take more than a Republican loss to restore the American national psyche.

    Link

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:27 AM  

  • Well it would be a boost to my psyche to get rid of the psychos.

    By Blogger Capt. Fogg, at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home