Sunday, September 09, 2007

Stopping the Clinton coronation

By Creature

OK, here's the deal, I do not want Hillary to be president and something must be done to stop her inevitability. As Al Gore inches closer toward endorsing and not running I have little hope that anything, or anyone, will bump Hillary from her insiders path. It is in this light that I praise Oprah for throwing her weight behind Obama. I believe she has the power to change the equation and I hope she can do for Obama what she has done for Steinbeck.

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Clinton coronation. Well said.

    But I don't know about this Oprah and Obama pairing... I think they're trying to build an "Obama as self-help" brand when what we're sorely missing is real policies and real politics.

    I put my two cents on the matter up over at http://writewhatilike.typepad.com/andrebanks/2007/09/oprah-and-obama.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home