Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Reaction on CNN

By Michael J.W. Stickings

A week ago today, The Reaction was featured in the internet segment of CNN's The Situation Room, Wolf Blitzer's daily show. I was at work, but, thankfully, my good friend and co-blogger Creature was able to DVR it. And somehow -- from DVR to phone to Bluetooth to computer -- he was able to post the clip at YouTube. The quality isn't perfect -- make sure to turn up the volume -- but, honestly, Creature did an amazing job. I can't thank him enough.

The Reaction has been featured online at a number of major media outlets, as well as in print in The Boston Globe, but, as far as I know, this is the first time we've made it to TV. This isn't exactly the biggest or most influential blog in the world, and there are many blogs out there that get far more attention than we do, but I'm really proud of what we do here, all of us, and the attention we do receive both humbles me and motivates me to keep doing what we're doing.

(Hey, it's my birthday today. Allow me some sentimentality.)

The clip is below. The post is "The limitations of the Iraq Study Group" -- see here.

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

  • Happy b-day. Congrats. You are welcome. My pleasure.

    By Blogger creature, at 12:16 AM  

  • Thank you, Creature. Thank you.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 12:27 AM  

  • Wow, congratulations, Michael. You and Gary Hart. And I think this is the first time I've heard you mention your actualy birthday. Happy birthday. Quite an eventful few days for you.

    By Blogger ., at 1:42 AM  

  • Well deserved recognition - congratulations.

    By Blogger Capt. Fogg, at 9:16 AM  

  • Happy Birthday, Michael. They should quote you more often if you ask me.

    By Blogger Fixer, at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home