Friday, November 17, 2006

The imbeciles

By Michael J.W. Stickings

Grover Norquist on Don Sherwood, the Pennsylvania Republican who lost his House seat to Chris Carney and whose mistress accused him of choking her: "Bob [sic] Sherwood's seat would have been overwhelmingly ours, if his mistress hadn't whined about being throttled.” (via Pandagon)

Glenn Beck to Keith Ellison (D-MN), the first Muslim ever elected to Congress: "[Y]ou are a Democrat. You are saying, 'Let's cut and run.' And I have to tell you, I have been nervous about this interview with you, because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies.'" (via Media Matters)

And, of course, various right-wingers want to blow up the State Department, as Heraclitus mentioned yesterday.

(And I haven't even mentioned Coulter or Malkin. Or any of the other dangerous and idiotic wingnuts out there.)

Nice, huh?

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home