Friday, August 04, 2006

Forgive me, but I'm a whore

By Creature

I usually don't do this here at The Reaction, Michael has been such a gracious host, but I must stoop a bit low today and tell you all to come on over to State of the Day. My co-blogger, and best friend for twenty-odd years, has put up a personal, a conflicted, a great post on his reaction to the situation between Israel and Hezbollah. It's a worthy read. So I direct you all over to my place. Say hi to Ted for me, and feel free to leave your thoughts. I'm sure the post will elicit some good ones. Thanks for playing along, and thanks, Michael, for giving me a platform from which to whore my friends.

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • You're very welcome, Creature. I think our two blogs make a great combo to read every day, if I do say so myself!

    I certainly encourage everyone to head on over to SotD to check out Ted's post. It's excellent.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 9:51 AM  

  • Creature, thanks for the recommendation. It was, indeed a worthy read.

    By Blogger Carol Gee, at 12:53 PM  

  • You are welcome, Carol. Thanks for the comment and the visit.

    Michael, I think you make a great point. So great it's worth repeating.

    I think our two blogs make a great combo to read every day

    Maybe even twice a day. I have no shame. I am a blog whore!

    By Blogger creature, at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home