Sunday, August 27, 2006

Back home again

I'm back from a wonderful vacation. I'll be back to my regular posting schedule soon -- I didn't blog while I was away, but I'm ready to pick up right where I left off and I'm eager to get going again -- but allow me to thank Creature for standing in for me this past week. He kept this blog alive and lively during my absence. He is, as many of you already know, a great blogger, and I'm honoured to have him here as one of our regular co-bloggers, as well as to have him as a friend. I'm sure he'll continue to provide us with regular doses of his wit and wisdom, but be sure to check out his home blog, too. As I've said before, I think The Reaction and State of the Day make a great pair. I hope you all keep reading us -- as well as our other contributors, all of whom do some truly excellent stuff at their own home blogs.

And now, back to the show.

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Aw shucks, Michael. You made me blush. Thanks, and welcome back!

    By Blogger creature, at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home