Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Reaction 100,000

I just wanted to mention that The Reaction passed a major milestone late yesterday afternoon, reaching 100,000 hits since its inception at the end of March of last year. 10,000 was only reached on July 24, and much of the growth has happened during the last few months.

For the bigger blogs out there, 100,000 is nothing. For me, though, it's quite something. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for taking the time to visit my blog. Friends, family, readers, co-bloggers, fellow bloggers -- I couldn't do this without you.

Thank you.

And now, onward and (hopefully) upward...

**********

(Remember that you can vote for the Koufax Awards here. I explain it all here.)

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Congrats, Michael. You got a good thing here.

    By Blogger Fixer, at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home