Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A survey on the role of emotions in politics


Please do me a favour -- and, more importantly, a favour for academic research.

I was contacted recently by a team of researchers at Appalachian State University in North Carolina that is currently studying the role of emotions in politics. They're conducting a survey that they hope will help them with their research. I can't take the survey myself, as I'm not a U.S. resident, but they tell me it only takes a couple of minutes. Their work looks extremely interesting and I'm eager to help them out (not least because they're fans of The Reaction and reached out to me and readers of this blog for our feedback). I'll post on the results of their research when they're done.

Please take a few minutes to do it. Here's the link to the survey:

http://www.appstate.edu/~hartmantk/survey.html


Thanks.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home