Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The death of the public option

By Creature

If the public option is dead, mandates better die with it. Forcing people to buy crappy, overpriced insurance from corporations that prefer Americans die so they can profit is a deal breaker.

As for the suicidal politics of it all, the fact that Obama is willing to fight his left and not his right on this crucial issue means he's lost me. It's the 1990s all over again. If only I hadn't thrown away my Ralph Nader t-shirt.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

  • Exactly. I never have and never will vote for Nader, but I have voted for Perot.

    By Anonymous Joyful Alternative, at 11:27 PM  

  • Obama needs to grow larger canolies and stick to his plans and let the right nuts bury themselves.

    By Anonymous cp, at 9:48 AM  

  • I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it :) I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Please visit my Please visit my blog when you have time Please come visit my site Las Vegas City Directory when you got time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 AM  

  • I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog.
    Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often :)
    Please come visit my site Local Business Directory Of Reno U.S.A. when you got time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home